Hi everyone, I hope you are all fine by God’S grace.
Today we are going to talk about love. I divided this message into two parts, because love has three aspects.
1. Your relationship with God
2. Your relationship with yourself
3. Your relationship with your neighbor
Luke 10:27 KJV
And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.
Today, we are starting with your relationship with God.
God is your Heavenly Father, He loves you. Maybe you ask yourself how far/how much He loves you. By looking at the following verses in The Bible, you can see the type of love God has for you.
1 Corinthians 13:4-7 KJV
1. God’S love for you suffereth long; He isn’t tired of being faithful to you
2. His love for you is kind
3. He doesn’t envy you : humans do envy you
4. God’S love vaunteth not itself, it is not puffed up,; God is our model of humility, see Christ Jesus who humbled Himself to the death on the cross of Calvary to save you and me from our sins.
5. His love towards you isn’t rude ; He gives you a choice, He doesn’t force you, He advices you.
6. He seeketh not His own interest ; God wants you well, wants His best for you.
7. He is not easily provoked; He is patient with you, even when you sin, He calls you back and waits for you to repent.
8. He thinketh no evil of you ; He wishes you the best, He knows you can make it
9. He Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
10.He Beareth all things; God’S arms are still wide open for you
11.He believeth all things and hopeth all things; He gives you “a million second chances”
12. He endureth all things; He won’t give up on you, no He won’t, because He loves you.
Today, we’ve talked about God’S unconditional love for you. Believe in His love and it shall change your life, knowing that He loves you so much shall change your life. Believe in His love for you, accept His love for you.
Thank You Lord for loving me so much, help me live by this truth everyday, in Jesus Christ’S Name I pray, Amen.
Next, God willing, we shall talk about the love for our neighbors and for ourselves.
God bless you.
Please like, share, comment, follow.