Hi everyone, happy valentine’s day to you all.
Valentine’s day is all about love and God is love.
1 John 4:8b KJV
God is love.
Today is the perfect day (like any other day) to remember how much God loves you.
1. God loves you forever; His love for you shall never end.
Jeremiah 31:3 GOD’S WORD® Translation
The LORD appeared to me in a faraway place and said, “I love you with an everlasting love. So I will continue to show you my kindness”
2. God describes His perfect love towards you in 1 Corinthians chapter 13.
1 Corinthians 13:4-8 NIV
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.
Remember that God is love (1 John 4:8), thus
- God is patient towards you,
God is kind towards you,
- God is not rude towards you,
- God isn’t easily angered by you,
- God keeps no record of wrongs ; when you confess your sins and ask for His forgiveness, He really forgives you. He doesn’t keep it against you to remind it to you later on. He really forgives.
- God always protects you,
- God hopes the best of you and for you,
- God perseveres in loving you even when you mess up.
3. God loves you so much that He wants to save you from your sins, in order for you to spend eternity with Him.
- 1 John 4:9-10 KJV
In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.  Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for
If you haven’t yet accepted God’s awesome gift of love and salvation, you can by asking Jesus Christ to come into your life and save you personally. You can say this prayer in your heart or say it out loud. Click here to be redirected to our page “Salvation prayer”.
Dear God King of glory, thank You so much for all Your love towards me. Help me keep that in mind always and help me live accordingly. Help me love you with all my heart, body, soul and mind, in Jesus Christ’s Name I pray.